First of all, I want to congratulate you for showing your interest to write for us. And I am happy you decided to write for WealthyWork. Guest posting is very much demanded nowadays in the market. This helps both the creators. It can help the creator who is publishing the post and the person or creator who is writing or precisely promoting him\her or the site through an established one. By this, you can show your expertise in this industry as well as you will get more exposure through the website as well as the social handles. So, here I am going to discuss all the details of the submission of the content, the guidelines you need to follow, and the type of content we accept.
What do we want from a guest post?
To ensure that, we publish your content on our platform, you need to make sure some parameters are aligned. Guest posting should be data-driven, interesting, user’s need-oriented, and obviously should contain some value. So, to be a successful guest poster, you need to maintain these things-
- The content should be well-researched, authentic, or plagiarism free and not published yet.
- The content should contain a few things like a shorter paragraph, heading, subheading, bullet points, etc.
- Should avoid irrelevant promotional links, case studies, etc.
- Optimized with proper and free images.
Topics we accept
As a site or brand, we are working on how to help people to earn more to be free, to have a side hustle, etc. We are building a trustable brand, from which anyone gets many ideas on blogging, SEO tips, etc, and can start working on it. So, the topics we accept as guest posting are-
- And many How-to topics.
Guidelines to submit the content
So, the guidelines you need to follow-
- Your content length should be more than 1000 to 1500 words.
- Images should be copyright free and encouraging.
- Wherever it is needed, including table of content, chart, etc.
- The outgoing link of the article should be related to the blog or directly to the blog post.
- Your guest post should not be published anywhere else.
- The guest post should match the criteria of Wealthywork. in.
- Most importantly the editor of the site has the right to reject the article or also can ask to re-check the article.
- To submit your article, first, send it to email@example.com in Google Docs and Make sure it is editable.
Just remember that we normally get many requests for guest posting or related important things on a daily basis. So, please don’t mail us asking about whether your guest post has been published or not or any other query. If it is required we will definitely contact you. Best of luck.